- Five televisions with cardio theater
- Treadmills, ellipticals and stationary bikes
- Free weight area with Olympic benches and Olympic lifting platform/station
- Selectorized strength circuit
- Cable functional trainers
- Men and women’s locker rooms with showers
- Two racquetball courts
- Gymnasium with two full-sized basketball courts/6 indoor pickleball courts
- Outdoor lighted tennis /pickleball courts and basketball court
- Outdoor one-mile paved walking/running trail
- Personal Training
Our fitness center is a certified Silver Sneakers and Silver&Fit facility.
Jay Verna, BS, CSCS, Pn1Phone: (585) 872-7103 x8901
Jay has worked in the health & fitness profession for more than 20 years and has a degree in exercise physiology. Jay has worked with all populations ranging from youth athletes to senior citizens. He is also has a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist from the National Strength and Conditioning Association and holds a Nutrition Coaching Certification through Precision Nutrition. Jay has developed and implemented strength and conditioning programs for WAA softball as well as numerous other youth sports teams. He has worked with large groups and well as one-on-one clients. He has extensive experience developing and coaching sport specific conditioning classes that include focus on proper warm up, recovery, and injury prevention. Jay is currently the full time Fitness Specialist with Webster Parks and Recreation.
Jay’s commitment to continued education provides a superior level of excellence to encourage our members to remain committed to healthy lifestyle behaviors. Jay prides himself in using his continued health science educational knowledge and extensive experience to assess and develop individual exercise and nutritional strategies to help our members achieve their health and wellness goals.