Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Meeting Agenda
May 20, 2021 ~ 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
Pledge of Allegiance ~ Roll Call
Proclamation: Webster Cares Recognition for Bella's Bumbas
Open to the Floor- each speaker will be allowed five minutes
Minutes to be considered for approval: May 6, 2021
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to accept the 2020 annual audit report as prepared by Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. LLP
3. Resolution to approve a Fill Permit at 172 Basket Road.
4. Resolution to declare the following items as asset surplus from the Webster Highway Department for auction.
• Office Chair, Asset # 04267
• Printer: Petrovend Gas Monitor, Asset # 02511
• Typewriter: Nakajima, Asset # 02543
• Kodak Camera, Asset # 0253
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
- Visitors must wear a mask and maintain social distance at all times
- Seating will be limited inside the board room and visitors will be rotated in, based on capacity.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or on the Town’s website:
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us