Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Meeting Agenda
August 5, 2021 ~ 7:00 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
Pledge of Allegiance ~ Roll Call
Proclamation: Recognition of Missy Rosenberry -photo exhibit at Webster Library in August 2021
Presentations: STOP DWI award presentation to Webster Police Department and Officer Ashley Lass
Introductions: Police Officers Tim Brewer and Michael Payne
Open to the Floor- each speaker will be allowed five minutes
Minutes to be considered for approval: July 15, 2021
July 22, 2021 (Workshop)
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to declare the following items as surplus transfers from the Webster Police Department.
· Glock Model G45 pistol, serial # BLBD877- Item to be purchased by retired Lt. Brad Fosdick
· Glock Model G45 pistol, serial # BLBD864- Item to be purchased by retired Inv. Gretchen O’Dea.
3. Resolution to declare the following item as an asset trade-in from the Webster Police Department.
· 2014 Ford Taurus, (Police Patrol Vehicle), Asset Tag # 05680
4. Resolution for the Webster Town Board to authorize the Bonding of the Receiver of Taxes.
5. Resolution to settle a tax certiorari matter involving BJ’s Plaza in Webster.
6. Presentation by Navitas and the Webster Sewer Plant Leadership.
This agenda is subject to change.
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us