Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Workshop UPDATED Agenda
Monday, November 15, 2021 ~ 5:30 p.m.
** Please note the change of Date for this meeting
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
5:30 pm Presentation by Ken Gregory from Bad Distro regarding 2022 New York State law on
marijuana stores in a municipality (opt in or opt out).
5:45 pm Discussion regarding 2021 “Webster Today” results/ 2022 plans.
6:00 pm Presentation/ Discussion on Special Police by Police Chief Dennis Kohlmeier and Special
Police Chief Charland (risk assessment going into 2022).
6:15 pm Presentation by Penfield Volunteer Ambulance leadership and/or Webster Emergency
Medical Services Leadership within Town Board discernment of the Certificate of
Need (CON) and emergency medical Services (EMS) coverage of the town of Webster
as of January 1, 2022.
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on the Town’s website:
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us