The Town of Webster periodically seeks candidates to take the police officer's civil service examination. Interested applicants must:
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Be at least 19 years old at the date of the exam and 20 years old at the date of appointment
- Be a U.S. citizen
- Be a licensed driver with a good driving record
- Be in good physical condition
- Have no felony convictions
Interested applicants should check with the Monroe County Regional Civil Service Commission
for the examination date and the last date to file to take the examination.
Applications for the examinations may be obtained from:
Monroe County Department of Human Resources
210 County Office Building
39 W. Main St.
Rochester, New York 14614
Ph: (585) 753-1700
Fx: (585) 753-1728