Click to Home
Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alerts

History%20Photo.jpgThe unit was formed during the cold war era of the 1950's and was originally known as Civil Defense Auxiliary Police, later changed to Webster Auxiliary Police. We operated under New York State Civil Defense rules and regulations as administered by the Monroe County Office of Emergency Preparedness until 1997, at which time Auxiliary Police in Monroe County were abolished. Subsequently, our unit was reestablished as the Webster Special Police by the Town of Webster under Section 158 of New York State Town Law.

Home Contact Us Sitemap Agendas Accessibility Copyright Notice Employee Login Using Renewable Energy Powered by CivicPlus