Permits & Fees

The Engineering Department is responsible for issuance and administration of site permits needed for various activities throughout the Town. 

Please select the link below for further information and a list of fees associated with each.

Fill and Excavation Permits

Excavation and Fill Permits are required for any construction activities for filling and/or excavating as defined in the Town Code.

Should there be any questions regarding need for a permit, the Engineering Department should be contacted directly to schedule a site visit.

Environmental Protection Overlay District (EPOD) Permit

There are several EPODs across the Town that are subject to specific requirements given the sensitivity of the environmental area that they are in. Any construction, clearing, stripping, etc. that is to be completed in these areas is subject to both Town and (potentially) NYSDEC approval. 

Please reach out to the Engineering Department to see if you are in and EPOD and are subject to an EPOD permit.

LINK:   EPOD Permit Application