Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Agenda February 18, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof)*
Pledge of Allegiance Roll Call
Proclamation: Webster Cares Recognition for Caleb Hoag, owner of Savage Chef Kitchen.
Proclamation: Recognition of Joe Herbst, upon his retirement after 31 years of service in
the Highway Department.
Minutes to be considered for approval: February 4, 2021
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to consent, nunc pro tunc, to the placement of a traffic control devices by the County of Monroe Department of Transportation, pursuant to authority granted by Sections 1651 and 1652-a of the New York State Vehicle and Traffic Law, at the following locations:
Stop Sign (Eastbound) Francesca Way @ Five Mile Line Road 11/14/2008
Stop Sign (Westbound) Grand Meadow Way @ Phillips Road 03/22/2012
Stop Sign (Eastbound) Hills Pond Road @ Gravel Road 09/23/2015
Stop Sign (Southbound) Creek Field Drive @ State Road 11/25/2015
Stop Sign (Southbound) Creeks Edge Drive @ Lake Road 11/25/2015
3. Resolution for approval to allow the Sewer Department to release an RFP for engineering services at the Vosburg Pump Station for mechanical work.
4 Resolution to declare the following as an asset transfer from the Finance Department for auction or recycling.
· Standard Register check signer, Asset #3511
Tabled: Resolution to award the Town Mowing Services bid to Rochester Lawn Care Inc
This agenda is subject to change.
Per Executive Order 202.15, this Board Meeting is closed to in-person attendance. Residents can participate virtually via the following methods:
This meeting will be live streamed on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia
The meeting can also be viewed on Spectrum Cable Channel 1303.
Residents can submit comments during the meeting to our Facebook and Twitter pages:
Or submit a comment through our website: