Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Agenda March 18, 2021 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof)*
Pledge of Allegiance Roll Call
Minutes to be considered for approval: March 4, 2021
Public Hearing: To enact a local law permitting a town engineer to reside anywhere in Monroe County or in an adjoining county within the state of New York.
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Referral of a request for re-zoning of lands on Salt Road from R-2 to R-3 to the Planning Board.
3. Review of an application for a Special Use Permit to allow a permitted use greater than 5,000 square feet in an LC- II District.
4. Resolution to grant an approved license agreement for property at 183 Webster Road. (Bob Jacobs)
5. Resolution to accept and award the Town facility HVAC annual maintenance bid.
6. Resolution to authorize the Supervisor to sign a contract with the Town facility HVAC service provider.
7. Resolution to award the bid for procurement and installation of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment for the town of Webster Public Library to Pipitone Enterprises, LLC., not to exceed $113,255.00.
8. Resolution to authorize the supervisor to sign a contract for procurement and installation of heating, ventilation and air conditioning equipment for the town of Webster Public Library with Pipitone Enterprises, LLC not to exceed $113,255.00.
9. Resolution to adopt the New York State Police Reform and Reinvention Collaborative.
10. Resolution to declare the following as asset transfer/surplus from the Webster Police Department.
This agenda is subject to change.
Per Executive Order 202.15, this Board Meeting is closed to in-person attendance. Residents can participate virtually via the following methods:
This meeting will be live streamed on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia
The meeting can also be viewed on Spectrum Cable Channel 1303.
Residents can submit comments during the meeting to our Facebook and Twitter pages:
Or submit a comment through our website: