Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Meeting Agenda
September 2 , 2021 ~ 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
Pledge of Allegiance ~ Roll Call
Open to the Floor- each speaker will be allowed five minutes
Minutes to be considered for approval: August 19, 2021
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to approve the 2022 Preliminary Budget to be filed with the Town Clerk.
3. Resolution to transfer $1,479.00, the remaining funds within Capital Project H0219 to the Debt Service Fund V0219.
4. Resolution to close Capital Project H0219 which was utilized for the installation of water lines within the Klem Road Water District Extension #6.
5. Resolution to approve a license agreement for a fence in a drainage easement at 648 Blue Spruce Drive.
6. Resolution to approve a Fill Permit at 468 Salt Rd.
7. Resolution to solicit bids for the removal of Ash trees in the Town of Webster, to be advertised in the Webster Herald on September 8, 2021.
8. Resolution to appoint the Town Engineer as the Minority and Woman Business Enterprise (M/WBE) Officer for the Town of Webster.
9. Resolution to a make a determination of significance for the WWTP/WRRF SEQR.
10. Resolution to declare the following items as recycled from the Highway Department.
· Jet Band Saw- Asset Tag # 02353
· Battery Charger- Asset Tag # 06875
11. Resolution to declare the following items as recycled from the Sewer Department.
· Yale ½ ton Crane – serial # AY225604
· Yale 1 ton Crane- serial # AY225564
1. Resolution to provide a review and referral to the Planning Board for an office park and (2) hotels to be located on Publisher’s Parkway, per Town Code 225-19.1 H (1).
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia or on the Town’s Facebook Page: facebook.com/TownOfWebsterNY
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us