Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Meeting UPDATED Agenda
September 16, 2021 ~ 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
Pledge of Allegiance ~ Roll Call
Open to the Floor- each speaker will be allowed five minutes
Minutes to be considered for approval: September 2, 2021
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to set 10/21/21 as the public hearing date for the 2022 Town Budget.
3. Resolution to set a Public Hearing for a special permit related to a proposed telecommunication tower at 833 Lake Road.
4. Resolution to set a Public Hearing for a height variance for a proposed 125' tall telecommunication tower at 833 Lake Road.
5. Resolution to approve the Wastewater Pollution Control Facility Asset Renewal Project and Water Resources Recovery Facility Improvements Project under Section 202-b.
6. Resolution to approve bonding up to the maximum cost of $30,998,000 for the Wastewater Pollution Control Facility Asset Renewal Project and Water Resources Recovery Facility Improvements Project.
7. Resolution to solicit written proposals for Architectural and Engineering Services for the construction of a new Highway Facility in the Town of Webster, to be advertised in the Webster Herald on September 22, 2021.
8. Resolution to approve a fill permit for 321 Shadowbrook Drive.
9. Resolution to approve a fill permit for 950 Shoemaker Rd.
10. Resolution to authorize the submission of the 2021-2022 Justice Court Assistance Program (JCAP) application by the Webster Town Court for a request up to the maximum amount available.
11. Resolution to declare the following items for destruction from the Police Department.
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or streamed on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia and Facebook page: facebook.com/TownOfWebsterNY
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us