Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Town Board Workshop UPDATED Agenda
September 23, 2021 ~ 5:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
5:30 pm Webster Association of Senior Program Supporters Inc (WASPS) presentation to Town Board on the annual transportation services
provided to Webster seniors.
5:45 pm Discussion to review a proposed dedication of land adjacent to Woodford Green subdivision to the Town of Webster.
6:00 pm Bayer/Passero presentation on Sandbar Park sequence of events needed to culminate with the April 2022 groundbreaking.
6:15 pm Resolution to declare the Town Board as the Lead Agency for the Sandbar Park Improvement Project and issuing a SEQR
determination of significance.
6:30 pm Resolution to declare the following items for auction from the Parks and Recreation Department.
· 2011 Ford F-250 Asset Tag # 5369
· 2009 Chevy Colorado Asset Tag # 5036
· 2008 Alamo Bat Wing Mower Tag # 04622
· Jacobsen Turf Aerator Tag # 02620
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia or Facebook Page: facebook.com/TownOfWebsterNY
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us