Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. The Webster Town Board reserves the right to require a public hearing for any fill operation.
2. The Town of Webster reserves the right to cancel any permit upon determination that the Permittee is in violation of the terms and conditions under which the permit is issued.
3. The Town of Webster is not responsible for any costs incurred by the Permittee for the fill operation.
4. The permit is non-transferable. Only areas designated on the map submitted shall be filled.
5. Permittee shall strip topsoil from area to be filled and cover fill area with a minimum of 4" of topsoil and properly seed within one week of completion of fill operation.
6. Permittee shall restore town facilities to a clean and undamaged condition.
7. Permittee shall provide the Town with a copy of all permits from other regulatory agencies, including, but not limited to, Monroe County DOT, Monroe County Health Dept., Monroe County Parks Dept., NYSDOT, NYSDEC, or other involved agencies.
8. Permittee shall be required to provide a letter of credit, as directed by the Commissioner of Public Works, with sufficient funds to cover costs for compliance with all conditions in this permit, if required.
9. Permittee shall comply with all applicable laws, regulations, policies and procedures, including, but not limited to, safety, health, ADA, NYS Fire Code, NYS Building Code, Vehicle and Traffic laws and law enforcement requirements.
10. Permittee agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Town of Webster, its officers and employees, from any and all claims of damages to persons and property that may result from permitted activities.
11. Permittee shall install erosion control measures, as directed by Town representatives, to prevent any sediment from discharge to adjoining parcels, wetlands, streams, or other regulated areas.
12. This permit shall be valid for a period of six months from the time it was issued. Permittee shall request extension of this permit upon payment of applicable fees.
13. Town of Webster reserves the right to require a security deposit for erosion control, site inspections, and repairs for any damage as a result of the work. Security deposit shall be refunded upon satisfactory completion of the work, including lawn restoration.
Permit Fees: 0-10 Cubic Yards: $25.00; 11-100 CY: $50; 101-1,000 CY: $100; >1,000: $250
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field